Jun 14, 2009

Co-exist-ing

For the longest time I was always against this "co-exist" sign and the reason behind it is because I thought that it did not include "Islam" and for two years whenever I saw that sign I always turned away and thought unfair thoughts. Only about two days I went and googled that sign wanting to know which religions it included and only to find out that the first sign was the one representing Islam. I was excited when I found out that Islam was included as all religions should be.

For our readers out there that never saw this sign well its a sign representing the different religions out there and it spells "co-exist" which means that all the religions out there should co-exist without any troubles or complications. Each person should have the right to practice whatever religion they want and this sign helps promote the fact that religions CAN and WILL co-exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment