Jun 14, 2009

Got Money?

(click to enlarge)






Lately, I've been asked so many questions about my dream items that I would buy having unlimited amount of money. I never really thought of having or even browsing at yachts until I stumbled across this particular one. I have browsed through so many different boats and yachts trying to decide which I like the most (yes I have a lot of free time on my hands) and could not find one that would beat this specific one!

The reason this one attracted me the most is because it is so modern, clean, and fresh and that is what I liked the most about it! This yacht seems so comfortable. I would kill to have this but unless I can make millions or control my dreams I don't think I would be able to get it. Oh well!

Do you have any favorite yachts that you dream of getting?

No comments:

Post a Comment